Saturday, January 26, 2008

here we go

ok ok. time to do an update. lots of things have happend. got the new job. it's pretty good. i sit in front of a computer all day and talk to strangers. we got a new car! Mardi gras is here. interested to see how that turns out with work. I just don't have a lot to write right now. sorry. but i guess i need to do the 7 thing.

I was tagged by Weirdo with the Beirdo!
And i'm not gonna follow the rules since everyone i know with a blog has done this already.


1. I don't have a favorite color/food/drink. It just depends on what type of mood i'm in.

2. One of my biggest fears is falling. I don't care about hights as long as I know there is no chance or me falling.

3. when i was a kid i got trashed on wildturkey and rum. To this day the smell of hard liquor makes my stomach start to turn.

4. My parents lost me three times and one of those was in a different country (really just a big state. EH!)

5. When i was a kid i almost drowned.

6. If i'm in a group i need to be last. i can't stand having people behind me.

7. to my knowledge i've never won a contest i've entered.


and that's all i got for now. sorry.
bye

4 Comments:

Blogger Deacon Dean said...

Interesting... I, too, like to be last when in a group. I guess I'll have to flip you for it!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

You almost drowned? You should share that story!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger H1 said...

Did they lose you, or purposely leave you somewhere? Ha ha, just kidding, we love you. Congrats on the job and new car.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I hate to be last. Don't want to be first, either. Middle is good for me.

Where is your better half's seven?

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home