Saturday, June 02, 2007

You're getting Cocky Mario!!







Helloooooooo. Long time no post. I know I know. I missed the official posting day. I was the only one that didn't post. And I have a really good excuse why I didn't, I just can't think of it right now. So what' s happened. Dad came home. Awesome! He's looking really good. Detective G. got some sort of virus or something earlier this week. We ended up in the E.R. at like 4 in the morning and didn't get out of there until about 8 or 9. So I got home took a small nap then went to work. Prior to that we haven't been getting much sleep because we got a new kitty. Tinky-bot. Pictures to come later. Or now.

Busy times are coming up. Our cousin is coming in this weekend for the week. Brothers b-day is this month. Next month is our 1-yr. anniversary. then harry potter movie and book come out. Our sis-in-law and two nephews come in in the middle of July. and then the Nephews birthday. Soooo it's gonna be alittle busy. Right now all I hear is " NO, NO, Tinky-bot NO!" I think it's time to invest in a water bottle. I hear they learn quick. OK. I'm out.










Peace, Love, and little furry animals

(not those kind of furry animals mike. you sick bastard)










Dorkamus

2 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Kitty is sooo cute! (Achoo!)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Yes, she is very cute!! We wanted to call her "Puff Kitty" or "Puff Catty", but Tinky-bot is cute too.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home