Thursday, April 19, 2007

Midget tossing?

well now. not much has happened. continuing to pack. Detective G. found a new case study. (Raines) Thanks Dad. We watched two episodes last night with dad while waiting for laundry to dry. It's a pretty funny show. I can definitly see us watching it on a weekly bases. that's if we can remember when it comes on. We usually miss all of our shows cause we forget their on.

Work is the same. My boss is on vacation for a week. And it suddenly got really busy. I think he plans it like that. And i've decided I need a midget. I have to run some wires here (at work, which is where I am right now) and I am to tall to fit into the space to finish. So I figure if I had a midget with me I could tie a little rope around him, give him the wire and throw him in. I'd give him a flash light and a little bat or something. You know to fend of rats and what not.

Um.. ok.
http://midget-tossing.freeonlinegames.com/

Anyway.....

I have to get back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Too bad Molly isn't crawling yet.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Maybe you could get a monkey!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Midgets. Tossing. There is nothing better.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home