Thursday, April 12, 2007

Deet-da-dee-dee

Yeh for work. Just kidding. I'm sitting here waiting to get the ball rolling. We're trying to do a demo update to make sure our system can handle it and now all I can do is wait. Ohh and sorry for the delay. I've been busy moving into our new place and now moving out of our new place. It's slowly starting to wear on me. First their always seems to be a broken washer and or dryer now. Someone tried to break into the Coke machine ( I swear it wasn't me!) We had an Ant Invasion. And finally the fact that a bunch of duck eggs hached at the bottem of the pool. Needless to say their were no survivors. And when we called the complex it took them like 4 or 5 days to get the eggs out and I don't think they bothered to change the water. I'm never getting in that pool.

I know this is my first blog in a while but it will probably be short since i'm at work. I'm gonna try to update more often but it may take a alittle time till we move. ANyway.... Not much to say here. WE've just been working and then Detective G. comes home and solves cases (SVU, can anyone say addicted?) While she's solving cases Dorkamus K plays GUILDWARS. (Can we say addicted again?) Packing is taking a long time. We have like a 100 drinking glasses. And their is always something comming up to stop us from packing. We've got alot happening soon. This weeked BigBoy gets married. At the end of the month mom comes home. YEH MOM! Also at the end of the month we move. YAH 1.5! BB's recital is comming up. YAH BB!

Opps gotta go. Work has summoned me.

Peace, Love and Alchemy

I'm such a dork. But I'm the coolest damn dork you'll ever meet. So ha.

Dorkamus Out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hey Dorkamus, say it with me ...

"we"

"todd"

"did"

6:09 PM  
Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I love the way you say G comes home and solves cases and you come home and play games, and packing is going slowly. Gee, I wonder why? Hahahahahahaha!!!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

Yeh! Mom comes home! Yeh!!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home