Monday, January 28, 2008

And now my better half.

This is something she sent to me when we first started dating.
1. I love pink, neon green, white, black, I like waffles, pancakes suck Coke will forever be better than Pepsi all except for the Dew. I'm afraid of the dark. (Boo!) I don't pick up pennies that are tails up and I won't walk under a ladder. I don't kill little spiders 'cause thats also bad luck. (I heard that somewhere and it stuck in my mind) I like to sleep against the wall, no body part can hang over the bed because something on the floor might get me. I sleep with a pillow over my head because I got use to it when I was younger (my theory was that if I didn't see the "monsters" then they didn't see me and the pillow took care of that) I'm extremely shy. Hate attention unless it's from people I know. Crave attention from the people I know. I love hugs! Love being held. Hate being smothered. I think that the color orange is completely wrong. Boxers on guys. I ate paste when I was little. I dipped my crayons in paste and ate those as well. Not independent at all. If one shoe comes untied then I have to untie the other one and tie it as well so I won't have uneven tightness. Don't like long hair on guys. I like the smell of detention papers. I love elephants. When I have something sweet I also have to have something salty. Never have had gritz and don't plan to, it's just not right. When I first take clothes out of the dryer I jump into the pile and stay there till the clothes gets cold. I hate red roses. Too cliche. Love white roses with pink tips. Oatmeal cookies are my favorite. I have a fear of being alone. I love wind pants. Adidas is the greatest everything ever. Don't like eating apples if they're not cut. Too damn spoiled for my own good. I get my feelings hurt easily by those I let in. Trust doesn't come easy. I'm a bitch because I choose to make you feel like shit before you do it to me. (not you though) I love crunchy leaves. If I see a pile of leaves while I'm driving I'll pull over and stomp all over them. I also chase crunchy leaves and then stomp on them. It makes my day.
7.Don't like letting anyone in.

i'm probably gonna update some more of mine later but its late so not now. bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I also won't let any part of my body hang off the bed and I love the feeling of clothes just out of the dryer! Cool!

8:26 AM  
Blogger H1 said...

I always sleep with 1 foot hanging off the bed and out from under the covers.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Orange is wrong and evil. Agreed. This was hilarious. I vote you do your own blog, I could read that kinda stuff and things everyday!!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home