Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick again?

Ok. So i come into work and my boss is not there. It seems he does not feel well enough to come in today. Thats fine it happens. But it also happened last thursday. and he had the week before off for his daughters wedding. Now why do i bitch you ask? Quite simple. It's because he gives me so much shit for taking days off and is still giving me shit about taking off to go see my brother-in-law who is comming back from Iraq (and is being nice enough to give me and my wife new furniture.) Ok. I'm done bitching about that. So its been awhile since i blogged. Lets see.

Had a BarBQ at the spinneys yesterday. Many people were there. It was Mom and Dad, Mick and Bev, 4 Ugondans, The spinney clan, Dean was there for alittle bit along with A. and her brother. And of course the cutests MotherF's this side of the mississippi. Food was great. Butt was pretty sore after that meal.

Patti woke up early yesterday morning with contractions. False alarm. But that does mean Molly's comming real soon. Gisselle is so excited. She tries to buy that baby anything she can.

We move in this week. We get our keys thursday, so that night after work we start moving things in. our bedroom set comes in on sat. and cable comes in on the 27th.
We're so excited. It's gonna rock.

Thats it for now since i'm at work and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home